An Act Modernizing Healthcare and Health Infrastructure by Earmarking the Entire Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office Charity Fund for Such Purpose, Thereby Amending Republic Act No. 1169, as amended by Batas Pambansa Blg. 42
- Allocating the entire PCSO Charity Fund (30% of the PCSO net receipts) for the following:
- Universal coverage of the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP) under Philhealth;
- Repair, maintenance and improvement of facilities and upgrading of services of each of the 618 district hospitals nationwide; and
- Repair, maintenance and improvement of facilities and upgrading of services of each of the 16 regional hospitals nationwide
- Inclusion of the equivalent amount in the General Appropriations Act (GAA) as a Special Purpose Fund.
COMMENT : Off