An Act Providing For A Full Tuition Subsidy For Students Enrolled In State Universities And Colleges (SUCs), And Appropriating Funds Therefor
- Short title: Free Public College Tuition Act of 2016
- This bill seeks to provide for a full tuition subsidy to students enrolled in SUCs.
- A Special Tuition Subsidy Fund is established wherein tuition fees for units enrolled by eligible persons payable to SUCs shall be paid from this Fund.
- The Fund shall administered by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- The funding requirement shall be included in the annual General Appropriations Act.
COMMENT : Off