An Act Requiring All Public Elementary And Secondary Schools To Prepare And Implement A Land Use Development And Infrastructure Plan For The Optimum Utilization Of Its Resources In Addressing Basic Education Facility Shortages
- Amending the PAGCOR charter by allocating the 50% share of the government in the aggregate gross earnings of the government corporation to fund the K to 12 Program of the Department of Education (DepEd) by augmenting funds for the following:
- Construction of needed classrooms;
- Hiring of teachers;
- Provision of additional chalk allowances for all public teachers;
- Supplementary feeding program in all public elementary schools;
- Continuing education program for public school teachers;
- Provision of internet access in all public schools, and
- Acquisition of equipment and facilities for the technical-vocational courses under the K to 12 program.
- Inclusion of the equivalent amount in the General Appropriations Act (GAA) under the DepEd budget.
COMMENT : Off